to my once love

love. come back. please, want me like those early days in October. Feel the way we did that night when you knocked my beanie off. ...

love.
come back.
please, want me like those early days in October.

Feel the way we did that night when you knocked my beanie off.
I want the day you grabbed my face for the first time, on repeat.
The days when we would sit in your theater room, curled up on the couch pretending to watch movies.

we would sit in a foggy car staring at each other while robbers by the 1975 and shook our hearts into place.

we could be with each other for hours and never come across away to be bored.
laughing so hard the veins would pop out of your neck.
Our eyes would meet and I knew what you were thinking.
We would dance, with the stars as our audience.

oh I loved you so bad.
and it was easy

The hair on my arms would stand up when I saw you in the halls.
I could stare at you for hours and be wildly entertained.

I got hurt sometimes, we'd fix that with a sad song and a kiss or two. 

Then you were gone


You left me
you hurt me bad.
but i think i'll always love you,
until next time.


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Woah. This is unreal. I am speachless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Times when we would sit in a foggy car staring at each other while robbers by the 1975 shook our hearts into place.
    in love with this line

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images