real talk

Real talk. I was born on December 28 1996 And I hate my birthday. I sometimes feel forgotten because there is another's birthday tha...

Real talk.

I was born on December 28 1996
And I hate my birthday.
I sometimes feel forgotten because there is another's birthday that we celebrate who is a little more important to me.

Real talk
I'm not as depressed as some of my blogs make me sound.
But I am in love with the boy in all my posts.

Real talk he still doesn't love me back.

Real talk I was born in Califorina and I want to go home so bad.
Utah is great but califorina is just better.
Real talk I hate when people who have lived in utah their whole life, and go to califorina once a year say they love califorina more then utah.
Real talk you don't know califorina like I do.

Real talk my family is more fun then yours (I'm guessing).
Sorry sounds mean but if you knew them you'd know what I'm talking about.

Real talk singing is my life.
I sing constantly.
Real talk sometimes I make my life into a musical, because I feel like high school musical would be way more fun the lone peak.

Real talk, there are days when I hate myself and everyone else.
If you catch me on one of those days don't feel bad.

Real talk I love to laugh.

Real talk I'm not really into this post because I want to be wrestling with my brothers.

Real talk i like kissing, and my nick name fits me.

Real talk if you know me you should already know who this blog belongs to.

Real talk I love you for reading my blog.

Real talk thanks for making this a great first part of senior year Nelson.

Real talk life is good, so keep writing.

Love,

Luna blue




aka natalie pliler 



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. "But I am in love with the boy in all my posts.

    Real talk he still doesn't love me back."

    haha relatable. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love ya nat. this was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your blog and how much i related to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of your blog. I totally agree about the high school musical thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always loved your blog and I'm obsessed with the picture heading with the moon. Literally my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Real talk
    I'm not as depressed as some of my blogs make me sound.
    But I am in love with the boy in all my posts.
    Real talk he still doesn't love me back."
    Hahaha
    Also I've always loved the name of your blog, but it's cool to know your actual name, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Real talk he still doesn't love me back" the realest talk of all. I like this post a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Natalie, your blog is amazing and you are amazing and I have loved luna blue and the amazing work you put on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images