k.i.s.s.i.n.g

A kiss is a wonderfully beautiful thing.  The electricity that happens is incredible. And a kiss is not just for high schoolers with t...

A kiss is a wonderfully beautiful thing. 

The electricity that happens is incredible.

And a kiss is not just for high schoolers with the moon in their eyes and star dust on their lips.

A kiss is for everyone, every person, young, old, male, female, gay, straight, black, white. The list goes on. 

A kiss is louder then a war, and softer then the beat of your heart.

A kiss tells you things you would never know. 
It makes people vulnerable. It opens them to the world and pulls up their insecurities until they reach the surface of a bone shaking kiss.

I've been around the block a few times. 

And one thing I know for sure is that there is only one kiss that has shook me so hard my heart fell out into his hands.

that's a kiss I wish everyone could have because once you have one like this you will never call someone a slut for kissing a boy at a party.

I promise she is searching for one just like she had. 
So kiss because you never get you high school years back and you will never get the almost kisses or the I should've kissed him/her. 

And kiss because it helps 

And it can heal things that you thought could never be healed. 

A kiss is worth a thousand words,

So use them more.



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. "the almost kisses"

    Welcome back to the blogs, Natalie. We missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And one thing I know for sure is that there is only one kiss that has shook me so hard my heart fell out into his hands.

    bah. flip sister. I cant explain my anxiety and love for this post. wow. mmmm

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images