The last post I will write about you.... because I think I'm ready to be "dead" now.

It's tangible, it's not some feeling, it rocks your brain and crushes your bones,  It's sucks because I can't do any thi...

It's tangible, it's not some feeling, it rocks your brain and crushes your bones, 

It's sucks because I can't do any thing, your not here, 'death' doesn't give a crap that I sit and wait for you at that park bench, or drive around listening to that song looking over to see if you're singing along, your gone. And 'death' leans back in his massage chair kicks up his feet and laughs... Because he's won. 

And maybe you were inspired when you said death 
death
death 
death
Because I know everyone was thinking it but I was to scared to believe it.
But you weren't 

Maybe we were born to the end

But I don't think you were born to be with her because your hand fits too well in my heart 
And you don't think I was made for this because I flinch when you touch me, but that's only because last time you did I felt your knife graze my back..

And you don't think I'm made for you because when I talk all your ears do is scream but when she does they sing... 

A song I'm pretty sure I wrote for you.

And my hearts voice echoes in my ear when it should be yours.. 
threw tears she screams you will find another him, 
you will find another him 
you will find another him...

but you can't get another me, 

And I feel my heart breaking so I reach for the duck tape because I'd rather be full of tape then heart break 

And i'm tired of hearing me say it's fine, no I'll be ok. 
And your tried of the commitment.
You're so ready for death. 

So that's what we did.
And I force my self to believe its better this way. because it's easier when you walk away.  It's easier when I don't hear the voice mail.

We died.

Not true.
But its all I'll ever get out of you. 





You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Whoa. This was powerful. This had me asking questions. This had me wanting to keep reading. This made me want to know. Who. What. When. Why.

    Good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's tangible, it's not some feeling, it rocks your brain and crushes your bones

    I quoted this line, then almost every one after it.

    This is insanely relatable and I was hooked. Amazing post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Because I know everyone was thinking it but I was to scared to believe it.

    Also the first line but she beat me to it^
    I like this a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images