easy to touch

My hearts be given away so many times I'm not even sure that it's mine. There are days when I feel uncomfortable with the beat in...

My hearts be given away so many times I'm not even sure that it's mine.
There are days when I feel uncomfortable with the beat in my chest.
I wish I had a heart like my brothers, locked up so tight it would take a fork lift to get it out.

But my heart is easy to touch.
Many people take there regret stand hands and reach into my chest and take her.
My hearts been passed so many times, and on most occasions dropped.


I wish I didn't have my heart in a bowl with a note that says take what ever you want.
So many times I've ripped her out and forced her into people's possession , when she knew it wasn't right but my broken hands were to prideful to say "no."


She loves deeply
And I wear her on other people sleeves.

I caused it.

She try's to tell me to stop through blood stained letters,
But I know what it's going to say and I would rather not hear that so I throw them away.

I turn my heart on airplane mode because my brain makes decisions I agree with.



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. the idea of a heartbeat being anything but natural and comfortable...
    i feel you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hearts be given away so many times I'm not even sure that it's mine.

    you had me from the beginning.... i want to say so much...but have no words. just know this was amazing. yeah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hearts been passed so many times, and on most occasions dropped.

    loved all of this

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I wish I didn't have my heart in a bowl with a note that says take what ever you want."

    how did you think of that. and i hope it's about halloween cause thats what i got from it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I turn my heart on airplane mode because my brain makes decisions I agree with."
    yes yes yes YES

    ReplyDelete
  6. "I wish I didn't have my heart in a bowl with a note that says take what ever you want." I thought i had the forklift heart too, but i guess i have this kind too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok so i just stalked your whole blog and this one is pretty phenom so yeah good work

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images