20th

when ever i am with you, you just want to kiss. of course i give in to your charm and kiss you back, I think I screwed my self over. No...

when ever i am with you, you just want to kiss.
of course i give in to your charm and kiss you back, I think I screwed my self over.
No one else seems to think so, well if they do they don't show it.

I wish i was more to you then just a pair of lips.

we were listing to songs that remind you of someone who messes with your head.
I wish I messed with your head.

but i'm not.

What sucks the most, is i thought that you were different, (maybe you are maybe i should stick around longer) but i can't waste my heart on something that "might" happen. i want to spend every night with you.  but most of the time i just sit and stare at my phone only to get a snap chat of you with another girl. 

i should probably take the hint. 

so i'm done with caring because I have spent the last 5 months trying to get you. and no matter what i do it doesn't seem to work.  i realize you could get any girl and i'm probably 20th on your list.
 so i think its time these lips packed up and moved on. 

but when you've rubbed the pink off those first 19 lips, and you come looking for me,
and you remember 20 gave up, i hope it makes you think... 





were those first 19 were worth it. 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Good for you, first off.

    Second, this is so well written, and I hope you know you're with more than just a pair of lips.

    Love this post, love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect. I don't even know what to say anymore. It was beautiful and real.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "but i can't waste my heart on something that "might" happen"

    I've done this too many times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last gif got me. Heart stopped.
    Love your writing. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I wish i was more to you then just a pair of lips."
    so painfully beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. FREAK.
    Yes yes yes. I relate to too many lines. I've been trying so hard to write soemthing like this with these words you've said.
    You deserve better, good for you for realizing it.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images