H

Hearing that hurt.  Reading it all over Twitter hurt.  You were loved. So loved.  Not just by me but by everyone.  ...

Hearing that hurt. 
Reading it all over Twitter hurt. 
You were loved. So loved. 
Not just by me but by everyone. 



I haven't cried. 

Mostly because I'm choosing to believe that your not gone. 
Even though I know you are. 

I know we didn't hang much this year and I will regret that for the rest of my life. 
But I can't help remember all the amazing times we had. 

The first time I met you I knew you were something special I knew you had so much to give.
your smile could light up a room. your laugh was infectious.

gosh im gonna miss you so much.


i wish i would've called you that night. i wish i could've held you and said i love you and thank you. i wish i could've been there for you more then i was. you were an amazing person and an even better friend. 

Now I'm crying. 

I'm gonna miss walking passed you outside by the trailers.
I'm gonna miss those unfinished high fives because i was always to slow. (it never got old though.) 
I'm gonna miss your hair.
I'm gonna miss your blue shirt with the dog face.
the indian ring that i wanted so bad.
im gonna miss us talking about the time you said we needed to "take" a chair from the school, because you wanted it in your room.
I'm gonna miss how you could make me laugh even when i was having the worst day ever.

I wish that you were here right now to make me laugh, because i am having the worst day ever.

I wish I could've had more time with you. 
I wish I could've told you how much you mean to me.

you didn't get enough days, and its so unfair.
i wish i could see you smile one more time.

Even though I never told you I think you knew the way you helped me, i think you knew the influence you had on my life. you make me want to be a better person, you make me want to be
 like you. 

Thank you for the way you impacted my life. 

I'm going to miss you forever. 

i love you 

rest in peace buddy 




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. "The human skin can be hard to live in" love that,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This surfaced so many of my own memories of Hunter. Thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been 6 months.

    "I'm gonna miss how you could make me laugh even when i was having the worst day ever.

    I wish that you were here right now to make me laugh, because i am having the worst day ever."

    This broke my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images