thank you

It's easy, so easy with you. I think I forgot because I've been without you for 7 months. Me and you seem to work almost perf...

It's easy, so easy with you.
I think I forgot because I've been without you for 7 months.

Me and you seem to work almost perfectly.
We are the same souls spilt and pushed into to different body's.
We were meant to find each other.
We were meant to work.

But you don't seem to think so.

You engulf my thoughts.
I think about you more then I think about breathing.
people always say write what you know, so I guess that's why I keep writing about you.

I try and put him into a mold that was made for you.
And even though he's almost perfect.
For some reason I want all of your flaws.

Because you fit.
You are wonderful.
And just looking at you electrifies me.

I'm trying so hard to get over you
And the way we used to talk

I have a heartache and it doesn't stop.

The pathetic thing about is you don't even notice.
You don't really care because of her.
she loves someone else,
but I seem to be thrown out of site.

I'm writing this post hoping you'll see it, when I know you wont.

no im writing this because I need to say thank you.

Thank you for breaking my heart.






You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i relate in every single way possible. this is really good. and i got the chills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for breaking my heart
    chills
    chills
    chills
    <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who are you and how do you know my life?? This is literally me in a poem. Not even kidding. Fabulous. 10/10. 5 stars. Thumbs up. Just yes.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images