HERES TO THE HUMANS.

heres to the lonely . heres to the broken hearted. heres to the happy. heres to the "i'm to tired to do anything and c...

heres to the lonely.

heres to the broken hearted.

heres to the happy.

heres to the "i'm to tired to do anything and caffeine won't help".

heres to the hipsters.

heres to the kid that sits in the back of english class, scoffing at every thing miss gardner says.

heres to the hopeless romantics.


heres to the accident prone.

heres to the night dwellers.

heres to the 2 o'clock homework doers.

heres to the protectors of our country.

heres to that homeless guy on the corner that wouldn't take my 10 dollars.

heres to my sadie's date.

heres to mr. nelson.


heres to the other bloggers.

heres to the 1975.

heres to the moon.

heres to music, and the times it takes my breath away.

heres to my roller blades, for making boring summer nights turn into the X games. 

heres to sushi, with out you me and my friends couldn't pretend to be indie.

heres to love.


heres to the fearful.

heres to the senior class.

heres to books.

heres to the writers.

heres to the girl waiting for the call.

heres to my future husband for getting a better ACT score then me.

heres to steve jobs, because with out you, we would have to have real conversations and get to know a person and not the screen.

heres to the people who care.

heres to the HUMANS.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I connect with this on all levels. I deeply love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you know your husband's going to have a better ACT score than you?

    Also...I think I know those guys in the back of Gardner's class.

    Also...I can't believe that homeless guy didn't take your money. I wonder what he's up to right now.

    ReplyDelete

Flickr Images